Create individual pages
You can start a new “Life at Company Name” page so that you can focus on building a relevant following and not be restricted in the type of content you share. Depending on your organisation size and recruitment needs you may even want to build more than one careers focused Facebook page, so that you can niche down on location or department. It’s free to build a page – click here to get started.
Scheduled Facebook management
There are lots of different opinions on the best time to post to Facebook, Hootsuite suggests between 12pm-3pm Monday-Friday and 12pm-1pm at the weekend, but the important thing is to make sure that you spread your posts out so that you aren’t sharing them all at once!
Boost your reach with adverts
If you are a company based in central Birmingham with a requirement in your Marketing team you may start to build your audience using:
- People who live in: Birmingham + 20 mile radius
- People with Job Title: Marketing Manager / PPC Manager / Head of Marketing / Digital Marketing Manager
- People interested in: SEO / PPC / Digital Marketing
Facebook will advise you if your audience is too broad or too defined to deliver effectively, so you will want to spend a bit of time building out your audiences and make sure that you save these for your future adverts too.
Invite colleagues to help with Facebook management
Use a content calendar
Share your latest jobs
Make video part of your Facebook management
- Interviews with members of your team
- Filming the environment at office events
- Shooting a day in the life from the eyes of an employee
- Simple animations / GIFs